Terms & Conditions
Last modified: 2/16/2018
The following terms and conditions apply to the Hollywood Theater customer loyalty program (“Hollywood Extras”). Members can accumulate reward points by using their phone number at our locations via purchases at the box office and concession stand, and can be redeemed each time a member’s point balance reaches a pre-determined threshold according to the Point Redemption Schedule. Participation in the Hollywood Extras program and its benefits are offered solely at the discretion of the Hollywood Theater.
Members of the Hollywood Extras program must comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Hollywood Theater reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, or any aspect of the Hollywood Extras program at any time, without notice to you, so it is important to periodically review these Terms and Conditions. You accept these Terms and Conditions by use of Hollywood Extras account. Participation in the Hollywood Extras program is considered acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and any and all subsequent modifications, updates, or notices related thereto. If the Terms and Conditions are updated, any changes will apply to all members, including members enrolled before the Hollywood Theater posts the updated text, except as may be prohibited by law. If at any time you do not accept the Terms and Conditions or become dissatisfied with the Hollywood Extras program, your sole remedy is to terminate your participation and membership in the Hollywood Extras program.
1. Eligibility. Hollywood Extras program membership is open to all U.S. residents, age 13 and older, except for employees of the Hollywood Theater, The Theatre Historical Society of America and its subsidiaries, and their immediate family members and as otherwise prohibited by law. Membership is intended for individual use only, and unavailable to organizations, legal entities or groups such as, but not limited to businesses, churches, daycare, non-profits, etc. Any other exclusion will be based on the judgment and discretion of the Hollywood Theater.
2. Enrollment. Hollywood Extras program membership may be obtained at the theater location, or by signing up online atwww.hollywoodtheaterpgh.com. To take advantage of membership benefits, members must complete all information fields on the sign up form.
Hollywood Extras program membership accounts are nontransferable and may only be used by the Hollywood Extras membership account owner. Hollywood Extras program membership is limited to one account per person.
If at any time during your membership you become ineligible to be a member (such as in the event that you or an immediate family member becomes a Hollywood Theater or employee), you must cease using your account immediately.
3. Your Account. You are responsible for updating your account information so that it remains true, accurate, current and complete at all times.
The Hollywood Theater is not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using your e-mail, password, card number, account information, or Hollywood Extras account.
The Hollywood Theater reserves the right to audit members’ accounts at any time. In the event the Hollywood Theater determines that you have accrued credits through fraud or abuse, we may terminate your membership in the Hollywood Extras program as set forth below.
4. Rewards Points. Hollywood Extras program members will accrue points on qualified purchases according to the Program Rules, which are subject to change, such as in the event of new promotions. Hollywood Extras Program Rules are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
We reserves the right to ask for photo identification when qualified purchases are made. Please note that reward point totals will not be immediately reflected in your account upon making a qualified purchase. Please allow approximately 48 hours for our system to update.
Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the Hollywood Extras program points may be revoked by The Hollywood Theater at any time. Reward points and reward vouchers have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash (unless required by applicable law) and may not be bought/sold, assigned, bartered, or transferred. In the event that qualifying purchases are refunded, The Hollywood Theater may rescind reward points earned by such qualifying purchases. Redeemed rewards points may be taxable – please consult a tax professional with regard to your reporting obligations.
6. Term and Termination. The Hollywood Theater may change, alter, suspend, or discontinue the program at any time without notice, and without any liability to its members.
The Hollywood Theater reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind credits and rewards and/or to disqualify you from membership in the Hollywood Extras program and/or to terminate your membership immediately and without notice if, in the judgment of the Hollywood Theater, you (a) violate the Terms and Conditions, (b) engage in any fraud or abuse relating to eligibility for Hollywood Extras program membership, accrual or redemption of reward points or vouchers, (c) misrepresent any information supplied by you to the Hollywood Theater, or (d) engage in any activities that are inconsistent with The Hollywood Theater or the Hollywood Extras program public image, goodwill, and reputation or applicable law.
Upon a termination of your membership, your right to accrue credits and redeem rewards (including reward vouchers) shall immediately be cancelled. Any and all reward points accumulated up to the date of termination will be forfeited and your account balance will become zero. Additionally, The Hollywood Theater reserves the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary.
Termination of your Hollywood Extras program membership by the Hollywood Theater is final and your membership may not be renewed by you following termination of your membership under such circumstances.
7. Warranties and Disclaimers. By way of your participation in the Hollywood Extras program, you agree to release The Hollywood Theater, its affiliates, divisions, related companies, third-party vendors, and agents, and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees (each a “Release”) from any and all losses, harm, damages, cost, or expense including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury, and/or death, arising from or connected to the Hollywood Extras program ,including, without limitation, (a) the collection, redemption, revocation, or deletion of reward points, (b) the issuance of reward vouchers and use of rewards, (c) the suspension, termination, or modification of your membership or account, and (d) the suspension, modification, or termination of the Hollywood Extras program or any reward or special status programs therein. THE HOLLYWOOD EXTRAS MEMBERSHIP THEREIN, AND ALL REWARDS, PRIZES, MERCHANDISE, SWEEPSTAKES AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED AND MUST BE ACCEPTED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE HOLLYWOOD THEATER, OR ITS PARTNERS OR ADMINISTRATORS, AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING’S RESPECTIVE AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AS TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE HOLLYWOOD EXTRAS REWARD PROGRAM INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT.
8. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THEHOLLYWOOD EXTRAS PROGRAM OR MEMBERS’ PARTICIPATION THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REWARDS, PRIZES, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE PROGRAM. IN ANY EVENT, ANY LIABILITY OF THE HOLYWOOD THEATER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF REWARDS OR PRIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE APPLICABLE REWARD OR PRIZE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE RELEASEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, RELEASEE’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE HOLLYWOOD EXTRAS REWARD PROGRAM, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE HOLLYWOOD EXTRAS REWARD PROGRAM IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE ACT, EVENT, CONDITION, OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasees from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise out of or are related to your violation of the Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, you agree to reimburse The Hollywood Theater for any rewards or prizes that were fraudulently obtained by you.
9. Arbitration. You agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of the Terms and Conditions shall be determined by binding arbitration in the state of Pennsylvania. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
10. Governing Law and Venue. The Terms and Conditions and all matters arising from participating in the Hollywood Extras program shall be governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. Should binding arbitration be deemed invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, the arbitration provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be severed and the parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in the State of Pennsylvania. The parties hereby expressly consent to the exercise of jurisdiction by such courts.
11. Severability. If any provisions of the Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any rule, law, or regulation, such provisions will be interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provisions and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision by its severance.
12. Waiver. Any waiver by the Hollywood Theater of a breach of any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not operate as, or be construed to be, a waiver of any other breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of the Terms and Conditions. Failure by Bow Tie Cinemas to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of the Terms and Conditions on one or more occasions shall not be considered a waiver or deprive the Hollywood Theater of the right to insist upon strict adherence to that provision or any other provision of the Terms and Conditions.
13. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Hollywood Extras program members and the Hollywood Theater pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations, and discussions, whether oral or written.
14. Amendment. The Hollywood Theater reserves the right to modify or update the Terms and Conditions and/or change, alter, or discontinue theHollywood Extras program (including the structure of accruing/redeeming reward points) at any time without any liability or notice to members beyond updating these Terms and Conditions. The result of such modification, update, change, alteration or discontinuation may include the decrease in redemption value or cancellation of reward points not yet redeemed.
15. Contact. All questions or disputes regarding an individual’s eligibility, the earning/use/conversion of reward points, or a member’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the Hollywood Theater in its sole discretion. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, you may contact the Hollywood Theater at:
The Hollywood Theater